What I'm Doing Now
I’m in Denver, Colorado, trying to lead an exciting, yet stable and habit-based life with my fiancée Anna. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Being a supportive and present fiancé, friend, and son
- Creating in-depth, artful videos that help others become more productive and capable
- Working on Creator’s Companion, my advanced Notion template for content creators
- Studying for PBC (Professional Barbell Coach) and CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) certifications
- Lifting in pursuit of a 1,200lb. powerlifting total (work with my coach)
- Playing tennis and generally making sure to be active every single day
On a more global level, these are my priorities:
- Spend ample time building and maintaining deep relationships
- Have time to pursue learning projects and things that interest me
- Daily exercise
- Eat well
- Sleep 8 hours a night
- Delegate the things I don’t want to do/shouldn’t be doing
- Increase the proportion of my income that comes from my own products (increasing overall income is currently of lesser importance to me)
I am open to considering new opportunities, as I highly value novelty, spontaneity, and growth. However, I aspire to stick to my priorities 90% of the time. As a result, I will say no to the majority of requests that come my way now.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I’ll update this page to reflect those changes. Last update was August 31, 2021.
If you’d like to create your own and make it public, here’s a guide on how to build your own website.