What I'm Doing Now
I’m in Denver, Colorado, trying to lead an exciting, yet stable and habit-based life with my fiancée Anna. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Being a supportive and present fiancé, friend, and son
- Building the raddest basement studio ever (and learning some crucial home ownership skills in the process)
- Writing, recording, and mixing instrumental music
- Taking singing lessons
- Creating in-depth, artful videos that help others become more productive and capable
- Recording podcast episodes for The Inforium
- Working on a Notion course and a surrounding business that relies less on sponsorship/affiliate income
- Reading books
On a more global level, these are my priorities:
- Spend ample time building and maintaining deep relationships
- Have time to pursue learning projects and things that interest me
- Regular exercise – especially snowboarding
- Eat well
- Sleep 8 hours a night
- Delegate the things I don’t want to do/shouldn’t be doing
- Have time to create music
- Increase the proportion of my income that comes from my own products (increasing overall income is currently of lesser importance to me)
I am open to considering new opportunities, as I highly value novelty, spontaneity, and growth. However, I aspire to stick to my priorities 90% of the time. As a result, I will say no to the majority of requests that come my way now.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I’ll update this page to reflect those changes. Last update was December 14, 2020.
If you’d like to create your own and make it public, here’s a guide on how to build your own website.